What type of ingredients work the best?

iq derma


As an assistant myself, I have had opportunity to try many of the latest patented bleaching products sold by dental offices.

I have been an avid bleacher for over 5 years. I have tried many, some I liked; others not so pleasant. I would give my feedback to my employers and this has led to what we used and sold and what we just did not order anymore. I was educated in the fact that along with other non-active ingredients most bleach products contained one or the other of two major active ingredients.

Carbamide peroxide bleaching agents and Hydrogen peroxide . My initial whitening trials were with Hydrogen peroxide as the active ingredient. These products I found were irritating to the gum tissue actually causing the gum or gingiva to turn a white color temporarily until bleaching process was done.

I have to say I did see my teeth whiten, however I could not get past the initial gum irritation- it was moderately painful. Ultimately I tried another product for whitening containing Carbamide peroxide. I found very little if any gum tissue irritation. Tooth sensitivity was decreased as well.

The whitening results were more noticeable at a shorter treatment period as well. To compare the two would be difficult. Some patients did just fine and were pleased with the Hydrogen peroxide solution, they were content with their own results. I , personally found the Carbamide peroxide much more effective on my own teeth . I continue to use it to this day. To summarize, make sure you know what is the active ingredient in your whitening bleach, if Hydrogen peroxide is your first choice and you receive great results, continue. If not you have the option of using Carbamide peroxide.

Some people's teeth will respond differently to the different solutions-both can achieve optimal results. Just trial and error. You may have your own preference as your own teeth are very different and unique to you. However, read your ingredients and if one type of bleaching solution does not bring you the results you want then try another kind. Keep in mind , I recommend to stay with the two key active ingredients which I feel are most used and trusted. Hydrogen peroxide or Carbamide peroxide based bleach.

Click Here to Go back to the begining

100% Risk Free. America's #1 Selling Tooth Whitener!

No comments:

Post a Comment